The Kik app has been one of the most wanted messaging apps in the mobile world. It combines the old-school style of messaging and also modern technology to bring you a secure and easy to use user interface. But now that Kik is not just exclusive to mobile and smartphone devices, there are more reasons for you to enjoy this messaging app anywhere. You can download Kik for PC now in an easy method.
What is Kik app?
The Kik app is a messaging app that is available for both Android and iOS. It is a freeware app so you can use it without spending a dime. It only uses your data or Wi-Fi connection to be able to send and receive messages, pictures, videos, and even web pages.
How to install Kik on your Windows device?
Installing the Kik app on your Windows device is as easy as a pie. You do not need to bypass anything in your system or any part of the Kik homepage. All you need to install is an emulator just to do this. Just prepare your PC, some extra storage, and a decent internet connection.
Download Kik for PC
- To start, open your Windows machine.
- Launch your internet browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Open the BlueStacks homepage.
- Download BlueStacks to your PC’s local storage.
- Install The Android emulator.
- Once installed, launch it and open the Google Play Store.
- Search for Kik on the search bar.
- Tap to install the messaging app.
- Once installed, you can now use Kik on your PC.
- Chat and enjoy!
Kik messaging app is not suitable for children. It has no protection for kids. And since the Kik messaging app has no security against online anonymity, it is highly advised that you don’t let your kids use this app.